2015年7月23日星期四

Temple Run 2: Hidden Tricks

Temple Run 2 has been a popular ADV game for a long time, which you can find on 9game easily ,following is tips help you.
Image result for play temple run 2
1.  I was originally curious about the large round boulder on the left of the path - does this ever move or roll?  Is there a hidden way of moving it?  After playing the game for awhile now and trying various maneuvers, I don't believe that there are any tricks associated with this boulder (at least I haven't found any!)
2.  When sliding down the rope - how do you jump to the first level when there are 2 levels as you slide down?  After playing awhile now, I don't think that its possible to get to this level.
3.  When coming to the cliffs, sometimes you can see islands or structure out over the cliffs.  Is there a way to get to them??  After playing awhile now, I don't think that you can get to this island.  What would you do once you got there anyway, right?  :-)
4.  Anyone find any hidden items in the mine tunnels?  After playing awhile now, I have yet to find any hidden items or tunnels here.  I am amazed that they hadn't made at least one secret passage way in here somewhere.  
5.  Ok, I just had to add this.  How many of you went sailing off this cliff the first couple times that you played?   I think that it took me 3 or 4 tries until I stopped dying at this spot .  In case you are not aware, there are paths to the left and right before the cliff - just swipe left or right to avoid your death!

Besides Temple Run 2, you can find other ADV games on 9game.
App Recommend: iLauncher - iOS7 Launcher

没有评论:

发表评论