2015年5月27日星期三

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED Tuning Tips

Need For Speed Shift is one of the series racing game, NFS. Here is a review about NFS Shift and 9game wish you will like it.
Image result for NEED FOR SPEED™ Shift tips
Everyone knows a car doesn’t perform well when it’s got a flat tire, let alone four flat tires. Using that as an extreme example, one can understand that by slightly adjusting tire pressure, you can improve the handling of a car. 
I wouldn’t recommend solely increasing or decreasing tire pressure. It should be used in conjunction with the other tuning aspects offered, some of which I’ve already described. I want to reiterate that going overboard with one area can affect the rest of your tuning in a negative way. Making small tweaks to different parts will almost always garner better results than maxing out the settings on just one.  
I’ve tuned a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG fairly well, but I still feel some minor push in the corners. After manipulating the springs to my taste, I began fine-tuning my front and rear tire pressures. 
I decreased the front to 40.00, and increased the rear to 55.00, promoting oversteer. This immediately helped  bring the rear-end around in the middle of the corner, getting the car pointed quicker, essentially allowing me to get back on the accelerator sooner. Anything larger than 10-15 in either direction is generally too much. 
Whereas the tire pressure seemed to help in the middle of the corner, I still felt I was having to over-slow for the entry. By increasing the rear brake balance to 55.00, my entry improved enough to where I felt the car was helping me turn, instead of working against me. That being said, I wouldn’t advise going any higher than that. Couple your brake balance with a brake pressure between 10.00-15.00, and you should find the car acting more like it should. 
Again, I can't stress enough that while changing tire pressure may seem minor, small changes to multiple areas result in a better tuned car than giant changes in the more important areas. Make enough small changes and you’ll find yourself rising higher and higher on the Speedwall. 
TO read more information about Need For Speed Shift or other racing games, you can click HERE.

没有评论:

发表评论